Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

My Mother's descriptive writing

Kuraia 03/05/2016

WALT - Write a descriptive story

Success Criteria
  • We will use our 5 senses to describe our mum.
  • We will use descriptive words like adjectives and adverbs.
  • We should choose our Vocabulary carefully.
  • We will use Figurative language like similes, Metaphors etc.
  • We should organise our ideas using graphic organizers.
  • We should re-read our story to make sure it makes sense.


Introduction
1. She is sweet as a lollipop
2. As smart like a computer
3. As buzzy as a bumble bee
4. Her jokes bring a smile to my face.

Sequence of events/Middle Part
1.Screaming to our faces
2.Calm as still trees
3. As fun as a roller coaster.
4 . Thin as a pencil
Conclusion
1.She is one of a kind and hard to find
2.Piece of gold
3. As caring as a nurse.

As I walked into the kitchen, I could smell the succulent piece of gold in the pot. Stomp , stomp as I could hear footsteps following me and it was my mum. Her face was red as she walked through the door,and I had a feeling she was mad. Sweat scrolled down my face as I begin to gain fear. So I slowly walked out the door.

Moments later after dinner we all were watching our favourite show and I could see my mum’s eyes falling into a deep sleep every time she blinks. I took her into bed and she slept all the way through till the morning. When the sunrise I smelt a fantastic bowl of pancake mix being swept into the pan. The answer of 2x2 was how much I would of taken but I saw her eyes staring at me and moved it side to side thinking I had to leave some for my annoying siblings.

Months later mother’s day had appeared. I wondered , what should I have punctual for her hard work she had put in us. I thought and thought and I finally thought that I could write something lovely about her that is meaningly. Dear mum, how could I ever repay you. You bring joy to my face and your jokes are as more funnier than a clown. You are an wonderful and as busy as a bumblebee. Your are as sweet as a lollipop and you are one of a kind and hard to find . Happy mothers day.


My poem was completed , I gave it to my mum and her lips slowly rises as the sun and gave me a big hug with a thankyou face. I was overjoyed to know she appreciated my gift .

0 comments:

Post a Comment