Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Descriptive story about a picture.

Write a descriptive story about the picture above.  
Cross out the words in your list as you use them.

After coming back from a superior day  , Tired as an old lady . My feet stumble down as soon as I got through my bedroom door . Ouch , as I cried out loud . It was like I bumped my head on a brick . I got up with an horrendous  headache , crawled up to my bed and with one blink I saw how messy my room was  . I was shocked , but I could barely move my hands to clean this up  so I left it there . Till Later …………...


It was still dark , my eyes opened , I got up and tried to get out of this room without falling or tripping . I escaped  out of there without tripping but I did get cut on the opposite of my left foot . It didn’t look bad but it did sting when I place this sort of spray to help cure accidents . Anyway’s I went into the room with milk in the fridge and poured a cup of milk .
It soothed me and made me feel like going for another sleep . I refused , I wanted to polish up my room with my toys all over the place , my bed not made , but I couldn’t . So I packed only a few stuff’s away so there wouldn’t be that much left .


In the morning when I could hear the birds chirping , I got up ahhhhhhhhh as I put my feet on a curved toy . I went hopping with one foot to the door and I screamed out to my mom if she can tidy up my . But she shouted back at me no. I rolled my eyes with my hand clutched up together.


When it came to the weekends I decided to clean my room and by the time I finished I hands were numb. I had to pick up all the toys, Make my bed , place everything nicely on the draw , I set some of my products nicely on in one corner and I did it again and again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment