Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Amazing bird sounds

Kuraia 08/03/2016

Title : Amazing bird sounds

A lyrebird is one of Australia’s unique birds , I am thrilled with all the noises it can create.  Which includes Laser gun , chainsaw , toy gun , construction workers and so on.  One day I went for a stroll in the woods and guess what happen?

I could hear a lyre bird repeating some construction workers across the road , building new houses . It was like some long nails ,scratching against metal . But it was an annoying screech , it was just hideous . So I followed the voice , it got more worser and worser , my eardrum was nearly about to crack . I place my fingers on my ear , and started walking again. The noise stopped for a second , and I saw a  lyrebird up close . As I went up to touch it , It pounced , as if it didn’t like me . I backed off , and it went off . I followed it , until it stopped with another 3 lyre birds in front of it . I was amazed of how many there were . I couldn’t believe my eyes , but then a few seconds later they started mimicking to each other . They didn’t stop mimicking , so I fell into a deep sleep .

As I woke up from my deep sleep , one blink of an eye , they were gone . I jumped up confused , wondering where they went . I saw foot prints , I ran beside it , I ran 21 meters and found them finally  . I stopped , My heart was racing , I slowly breathed in and out. It was getting dark , I strolled out of the woods , and had a good rest at home




0 comments:

Post a Comment