Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Reading Comprehension - Read Theory

Kuraia 16.06.2017

Screenshot 2017-06-16 at 11.32.59.png

Today I have done a reading comprehension on Read theory. It was really easy because reading the text was pretty understanding . I was able to answer all the questions by looking back at the passage several times. But at the end I was able to answer all the questions correctly . During this reading lesson I learnt to read the text properly other wise I’d keep going back to the passage and that’s how I was able to get through the text after answering my second question.



1 comments:

Gregor Renk said...

Reading comprehension is also an important part of my Bar Review Courses. It does take a lot of time; therefore, I prefer attempting this question in the last. I am trying my best to increase my speed by practicing as many comprehensions as possible. Good to have found some more online.

Post a Comment