Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Narrative Writing - The old Rail Track

Kuraia 30.05.2017

WALT - Write a Narrative writing

Success Criteria
  • It must be a made up story
  • I will use show not tell
  • I will use strong adjectives
  • I will use interesting vocabulary
  • I will use Figurative language to make my story sound more better
  • I will edit my punctuation correctly
  • I will organize my paragraphs in the right place
  • I must have a solution and a problem

Title : Old Rail track

Old rail track.png

It was a sudden day of clouds intercepting between the sun’s bright glimmer. I was cautious,watching all the animals getting ready to hibernate for a long season of Winter. In low tones, I moped myself just to get one touch of a deer. It had already started hibernating, I was just making sure I wouldn’t be already on the floor as I took a touch.

Pouncing on to me, I was precisely unable to get up, I felt the cold flowing above my skin as I tried rolling myself back home . I was nervous not knowing where to go but I was confident on where I was heading.I ended up in a straight platform of grass. It was a longer distance that I remember walking from my house to the forest. I felt like I was going towards the wrong way, but I went with my instincts and kept going.  
      
As it started to get bumpy, I knew I was heading into trouble. I felt a rough type of wood stamping along my back as I knew I was on a old rail track. I tried moving along, but the rails kept pushing me back onto my starting point. I felt the rush of adrenaline pushing sweat through my face. I thought to myself, it’s only an old rail track, so there wouldn’t be any trains coming through. But then I thought again that constructors would have busted it down if it was in no need. Thinking of trains had made me hear a sound of a train's whistle. I knew I was hallucinating, but as the sound got nearer and lounder. I startled with fear, pushing my way through the rails.

My fifth try and I could barely even get over the rails. The train was getting closer and closer but as I heard a sound of roars,  which I knew belonged to a pack of lions. I was horribly scared knowing I would die one way or the other. I tried my hardest and as the lions appeared in my sight, with their jaws ready to gobble me up. The train suddenly came which scared them off, pushing me towards the grass and off the track, well I mean tracks that look old but are still in use.


I waited for an hour to rest my legs and arms and shifted myself towards a tree to help me get up. I walked liked there was a stick in my leg with tears strolling down my face. As I appeared home, there they were. My parents struggling to find out where I was. They helped me in getting inside, curing me with an ice pack on my bruised leg and arm and a nice cup of Hot chocolate in my hands, ready to be down in my stomach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment