Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Social Responsibility - Physical Education

What is social responsibility?
Social responsibility is the value and attitude that back
up students in making the right choice or responsible
decisions about behaviors and participation in physical
education/health and in their personal lives as well.

What level were you during our lesson and why?
The level I was during our last lesson was a level 3.
I believe I was a level 3 during this activity because I
showed respect to my teacher and other fellow
classmates, I did independent work activities and I was
able to work with others to settle an argument. I did not
admit to my mistakes as I didn’t make any on that day.
I was honest and fair and I don’t think any choices were
made since there were none, other than being awake and
listening to the teacher and cooperating. 

What could you do in order to improve your level or
social responsibility for next lesson?
A few things I could do in order to improve my social
responsibility is working with everyone in the class,
complimenting each other, and providing assistance
to the teacher or a fellow classmate of mine. 

Do you have any questions about your learning you
still need answered?
How am I able to improve my social responsibility independently
without having to participate in any physical activity with the school?


1 comments:

Seini said...

Sorry I didn't get to read this because you stopped me. But considering how much of a scholar you are in class, I reckon it is amazing. Ka pai! 👌

Post a Comment