Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Key concepts - Globalisation


During my lesson in social studies I have been learning
new vocabulary related to my subject about Globalisation.
Two words that I have learnt are sustainability and Migration.
Sustainability means being at a certain rate or level that
is stable . As an example , your on a lever and you need to
be in a certain place to be stable . That certain place
would be the middle of the lever and there you will find
sustainability. The definition of migration means moving
from one place to another . Birds always migrate due to
the weather changing so they’d have to adapt to the new
place, just like humans when we move to different
countries. As a result I have clearly understood the meaning
of these words and hopefully I would be able to use these
words in the correct order in any writing that relates to my topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment