Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Show not Tell examples

Kuraia 05.09.2017 Tuesday

Show not tell

Telling Sentences
Showing Sentences
I was mad
Stomping my foot across the classroom with my fist clutched together and ignoring everyone in my path . I slammed the door behind me and left .
I was lonely
Hearing whistles from the cold breeze, I sat down with nothing and no one beside me. I felt as cold as ice .  
I was terrified
My eyes were completely widen after hearing that slam . I snuggled under my blanket with heavy breathing . I closed my eyes and tried to dream of my happy place .
So tired
My arms were hanging down beside me and my feet dragging along the concrete ground . I walked around with my back bent as if I was 89 years old .
Very excited
I jumped into the air with a big smile on my face . I felt like doing a 100 metre sprint because I was so hypo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment