Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Project T.R.I.G

Screenshot 2016-02-26 at 2.01.10 PM.png















Today in room 7 I have been playing this game called Project T.R.I.G which stands for Tactical Rescue missions for intergalactic Good . It is really hard because I needed try and set the arrow into the right position which includes angles and velocity and other stuff . The only reason why it was hard because I still don’t really understand anything about angles and so on . But I hope next time when I play this game again I will be able to get a try .   Now I have to find more information about angles before I play this game again.   Am aiming at reaching level 3.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Kuraia
I really liked that way you described the game.I hope that you can post more because they you make it sound so interesting.

Post a Comment