Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

ALL about me

Kuraia 17.02.2016

Kia Orana everyone my name is Kuraia and I am a full cook islander . I have 2 brothers and two sisters and the only  disturbing thing about my brothers is they are extremely annoying  . I like my mum more than my dad because he tells me what to do every single day or week . I am a very talented dancer and dancing is probably the only thing I am good at . I hate most of my veggies even though they’re good for me I still disagree about eating it . I love to do swimming most of the time and I don’t really like cooking but I need to learn. I do like coming to school for my friends and because my favourite subject is maths I always hope we can do Maths all day . I love playing hand ball because it is very fun . When I grow up I want to be a famous dancer or choreographer but if I don’t succeed then I think I would be a teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment