Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

Human body

Kuraia 18/05/2016


Main systems of our Human Body


  • Skeletal System
  • Muscular System
  • Cardiovascular System
  • Digestive System
  • Endocrine System
  • Nervous System
  • Respiratory System
  • Immune/Lymphatic System
  • Renal System
  • Reproductive System
  • Urinary System

I know that ……………
Our heart is what pumps our blood around our body
That the air we breathe in our noses filters by our nose hairs
I know that our body movements are sent from our brain
I know that the right side of our brain controls the left side of our body and the left side of our brain controls the right side of our body
That our blood goes through our vain to run through our body once after it has just been pumped from out heart.
I know that we taste from our tastebuds .


I want to learn about…………………
I want to know why our hair grows back once we have just cut it
I want to know how we sweat
I want to know how our lungs work
I want to know how our digestive systems work
I want to know why we have and get muscles
I want to know how our body heal sores that we get
I want to know how our teeth grow

I want to know how our nails grow back every time we cut them

0 comments:

Post a Comment