Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Apple pastry

Kuraia  

IMG_20160909_112940.jpg

We all gathered in room 8 to see what we were making. There was pastry , tremendous apples , brown sugar , baking paper and essentials like knives and spoons.

I was considering that we were planning on making apple pies but really it was just the same as apple pies but designing it on how you want it. As you can see, this was my boring design . I am not artistic but you probably already knew it when you saw my design.

As I took a piece of my apple pastry , Blahhhhhhh. It wasn’t so satisfying . Apples didn’t really match with pastry. The juice from the apples came out of the apple and it was mixed with the pastry but out of this dish I thought that plane pastry was more tempting than apple pastry.

Anyways it was enjoyable cooking it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment